February's numbers are in! Here are some Highlights!
- 419 Homes sold in February - Down 15% probably due to the low inventory of current homes for sale.
- Home prices are ticking up - 3% from a year ago. That means a house that was $300,000 last year is now $309,000, roughly the cost of closing.
- Average number of days on the market is 77 - That means most homes are going under contract within the first 30 days.
- The sales price to listing price closing percentage is 97.3% - That means sellers are having to make fewer concessions.
- We have 45% FEWER homes on the market today vs. February of last year - That means if you have been thinking about selling, call me!
You can see the full report here: February Market Report